Event: Air France Flight to Paris
We have been informed that Air France has a commercial flight scheduled to fly from Conakry to Paris at 19h30 tonight, March 25. This is a commercial flight which must be booked and paid for by the traveler. Any U.S. citizen traveler who wishes to attempt to take advantage of this flight must also have a fully confirmed and paid immediate onward flight to the United States from Paris. We understand that this flight is likely to be standby only, but have no further information on available seats at this point. Please contact Air France on the web at https://www.airfrance.com/gn or at the airport.
On March 19, 2020 the Department of State issued a Level 4”Do Not Travel” Global Health Alert to U.S. citizens.
Given the closure of airports and reduction of flight options worldwide, U.S. citizens should be prepared to remain outside the United States for an extended period.
- CDC’s guidelines for the prevention of coronavirustravel.state.gov
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Guinea.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States
- Visit Keeping workplaces, homes, schools, or commercial establishments safe.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
- Review the Crime and Safety Report for Guinea.
U.S. citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
- U.S. Embassy Conakry, Guinea
Phone number: +224-655-10-40-00
Email address: ConakryACS@state.gov
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444