Potential Investors: Getting Started
If you are considering investment in Guinea, here are some steps you may wish to consider as you get started:
- Register with the U.S. Embassy – If you are planning a visit to consider investment, let us know by sending an email to the contact addresses on this page.
- Visit our Commercial Opportunities page to find out more about the business facilitation services the embassy offers American companies as part of the CS Partner Post program.
- Contact Guinea’s Investment Promotion Agency: invest.gov.gn
- Contact your local U.S. Export Assistance Center for advice and support on exporting to Guinea. Contact a Trade Specialist Near You
- Contact your local Small Business Development Center (SBDC). Starting a business can be a challenge, but there is help for you in your area. Small Business Development Centers (SBDCs) are partnerships primarily between the government and colleges/universities administered by the Small Business Administration and aims at giving educational services for small business owners and aspiring entrepreneur
- Subscribe to our embassy Facebook page or Twitter feed @EmbassyConakry
- Services for U.S. Exporters
- Spotlight on Commerce: Ava Jamerson, International Trade Specialist
- COVID-19 Economic Recovery: An Important Moment Arrives for U.S. Exporters
- Trade Remedies: Ensuring a Free and Fair International Trade System
- The Silver Linings of Virtual Commercial Diplomacy