Potential Investors: Getting Started
If you are considering investing in Guinea, here are some steps you may wish to consider as you get started:
- Register with the U.S. Embassy. If you are planning a visit to consider an investment, let us know by sending an email to the Economic & Commercial Section.
- Visit the U.S. Commercial Service to find out more about the business facilitation services the embassy offers American companies as part of the Partner Post program.
- Review the Department of State’s Investment Climate Statements and the Department of Commerce’s Country Commercial Guides for the latest analysis of the economic and political conditions in Guinea.
- Contact Guinea’s Investment Promotion Agency: invest.gov.gn
- Contact local U.S. business support organizations, such as the American & International Business Committee American Chamber of Commerce in Guinea.
- Contact your local U.S. Export Assistance Center for advice and support on exporting to Guinea. Contact a Trade Specialist Near You
- Subscribe to our embassy Facebook page or Twitter feed @EmbassyConakry .