United States Embassy Conakry, Guinea
Message for U.S. Citizens: Emergency American Citizen Services only, June 16-23, 2017
June 13, 2017
The Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy in Conakry will be closed for routine visa and American Citizen Services from Friday, June 16, 2017 through Friday, June 23, 2017. U.S. citizens needing emergency services should call the Embassy at (+224) 655 10 4000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Warning, Travel Alerts and Country Specific Information for Guinea.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Conakry, located at Transversale No. 2, Centre Administratif de Koloma, opposite the RTG building in Ratoma, Conakry, Guinea at +(224) 655-10-4000, Monday through Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and Friday 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(224) 657-10-4311.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.