If you are a current U.S. investor in Guinea, the U.S Embassy wants to stay in touch. Here are a few steps you can take to keep the channels of communication open:
- Register with the U.S. Embassy – If you are active in Guinea, let us know by sending an email to the Economic and Commercial Section at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with the newly established American & International Business Committee
- Visit the U.S. Commercial Service to find out more about the business facilitation services the embassy offers American companies as part of the Partner Post program.
- Add us to your mailing lists – we are always happy to stay informed.
- Subscribe to our embassy Facebook page or Twitter feed @EmbassyConakry .
- Set up a meeting with our Economic or commercial team to discuss any issues that arise.