On this page, you will find a quick description of resources available for companies in Guinea considering purchases or investments in the United States and some suggestions for getting started.
Buying American Products
American-made products have a worldwide for high quality and use of cutting edge technology. Here are some tips on finding the supplier you’re looking for:
- Read Commercial News USA, a bi-monthly publication of the U.S. Department of Commerce designed to help American companies find buyers and distributors for their products and services.
- The U.S. Embassy sponsors trade shows where you can build contacts with American companies and experience their products firsthand. The embassy may be able to assist with registration and hotel reservations for some events; contact CamaraM1@state.govfor more details.
Investing in the USA
President Obama announced the SelectUSA initiative to showcase the United States as the world’s premier business location and to provide easy access to federal-level programs and services related to business investment. SelectUSA is designed to complement the activities of our states—the primary drivers of economic development in the United
- Visit the SelectUSA website to obtain general information about investing in the United States. SelectUSA seeks to highlight the many advantages the United States offers as location for business and investment. From a vast domestic market, to a transparent legal system, to the most innovative companies in the world, America is the place for business. On the website you can browse business incentives offered by different states and territories.
- Contact us at the U.S. embassy to discuss your interests and needs
- Contact the nearest office of the Association of State Offices Overseas to learn more about state government resources
For information regarding business visas, please visit http://travel.state.gov/visa/ for detailed information.